Sales Terms and Conditions
- All prices, terms and conditions in this price list replace all previous prices and terms.
- Prices on all orders are subjected to be approved by American Presto Corporation at time of shipment.
- Price, specifications and quantity packages are subjected to change without prior notice.
- Pay in advance, C.O.D. or net 30 days on approval of credit. Past due accounts are subjected to a 1-1/2% per month service charge. A $10.00 service fee will be charged on a per check basis on all return checks.
- If payment for goods ordered by Buyer is made by check, and the check tendered in payment is subsequently returned to AMERICAN PRESTO CORPORATION, because the Buyer failed to maintain sufficient funds in account for payment of the check, because Buyer stopped payment on the check, or for any other cause whatsoever, then AMERICAN PRESTO CORPORATION shall be entitled to recover damages in the amount allowed by California Civil Code 1719, in addition to any and all other damages and relief allowed by other applicable law and this contract.
- Net $100.00. Any orders under $100.00 are subjected to a $15.00 service charge.
- All shipments are F.O.B. our warehouse, Ontario, California. Freight will be collected.
- No freight allowed for late payment.
- On prepaid order we reserved the right to select routing.
- No merchandise can be returned without prior written authorization. The authorization can only be requested and authorized by "AMERICAN PRESTO CORPORATION" Date and purchase order/invoice number must be furnished. A minimum 15% handling charge will be applied on merchandise returned. Goods so returned must be in new condition and in their original packages. Merchandise must be returned freight prepaid and credit will be issued at invoiced prices less the original freight costs and handling charges.
- An authorization number must be given for all returns.
SHORTAGE AND CLAIM
- For shortage and damage incurred in transit, notify delivery carrier within 48 hours and file claim. Our responsibility for delivery of goods ends when bill of lading is signed by receiving carrier at our warehouse. Shortage, overages, or damaged merchandise must be reported within 7 days following receipt of shipment.
- No additional charges if within terms and conditions stated above. Minimum Order is $100. Order less than $100 is subject to handling charge.
BACK ORDER POLICY
- All backorders, unless otherwise requested in writing, will automatically be cancelled.
- American Presto Corp. applies a limited warranty for any defects due todefective materials or workmanship for one year from the date of the sales tothe original purchaser.
- Our warranty covers the original purchaser only with the proof ofpurchase from an authorized seller. The complete product must be returned,freight prepaid by the original purchaser, to American Presto Corp. In lieu of repair, American Presto Corp. may provide a replacement of a new product, a refurbished productor a refund in its sole discretion. This warranty does not cover normal wearand tear, does not apply where the tool has been abused, misused or improperlymaintained, where repairs have been made or attempted by others, and where anyalterations have been made to the tool. The determination of whether theproduct returned to American Presto Corp. satisfies the condition of this warrantyshall be made by American Presto Corp. in its sole discretion. The warranty does notapply to accessories.
WARNINGS AND LIABILITIES
- IMPORTANT! Before using any American Presto Corporation product, read and understand all directions, instructions, safety data, warnings, and cautions for that particular product. Failure to do so may result in injury, bodily harm, and/or property damage. Copies of the above informational material for products can be obtained from American Presto Corporation.
- Always wear safety goggles, protective clothing and helmet that meet the A.N.S.I. Standard Z87.1 required for your particular job. Use Tool for which it was intended, do not modify the original design. Never use handle extensions on the tool to increase leverage. Use great care when choosing the right Tool for the right job. Always use care and keep tools away from children. Always keep your tool clean, inspect it before using and replace it when worn. Although we have provided some caution information in this catalog and its package as a convenience to our customers, no warranty, express or implied, is made that all necessary and required caution information has been disclosed regarding the products in this catalog. In addition, American Presto Corporation cannot accept responsibility for the results of using tools which have been abused, badly worn, used incorrectly, modified from the original design, improperly repaired or lack of maintenance.